Thursday, December 1, 2011

"One Born" update...

One Born Every Minute premiered this past Tuesday on Lifetime at 10 PM EST.  It was...well...interesting (aka - Granny fight).  I felt so bad for the poor girl who had to endure that!

We made the intro!  We're in the part where the nurse tells me "You're about to have a baby"...I say "Yay"!  and then they pan to Kevin who looks...scared...to say the least!  We were cracking up.  Unless anything changes, we are going to be on the episode that airs on January 24th.  I am excited and nervous at the same time. 

On Tuesday they had a little premiere party at the hospital for the families on the show.  It was really nice to see a lot of the people on the show, and meet the staff who I have only talked to / emailed with.  It's weird when people you've never even met walk up to you and ask "How are the twins?"  It's so strange that they have all seen our story and "know" us. 


Here's us at the premiere party!

There are some pictures of us in an album on the Lifetime website.  We are in pictures 17, 21, and 22! 

Just thought I would give a little update.  Still have to wait almost another two months to see it.  The suspense is killing me! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness your father is nosy. I found your blog and will be reading it regularly (as will Mom). Be careful what you say!

ethelmaepotter! said...

Ooooh, I'm marking that date on my calendar! heading off to the Lifetime site now to see your pics.

ethelmaepotter! said...

Saw them! And I have only one comment...it's not fair for you to look so beautiful after just giving birth!

Marion said...

Aww, thanks! Merry Christmas! :)