Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Card Rejects

I haven't written an entry in a while, and I have so many new fun things to tell.  I promise I will write a new one this weekend!!

I just had to share these few pictures.  We just ordered our Christmas Cards (photo cards like we always do.)  Here are a few that didn't make the cut, but are hilarious...well at least hilarious in my opinion!

Here's Bono looking like he's about to complain about taking too many pictures....


I hate this!!!!


Can you tell we were enticing the fat cat with treats?!?!?


We got some good pictures, and hopefully our cards will come in with enough time to send them out before Christmas!

On another note, my wonderful hubby just turned the big 3-2 last week!  Happy Birthday Babe!  I love you :)


Hmmm...wonder who got him that nice sweater... ;-)

1 comment:

ethelmaepotter! said...

I don't know what your good pictures look like, but I definitely love the rejects!