Thursday, October 6, 2011

Adorable Picture :)

I couldn't help it. My Aunt Patty took this picture this past weekend when the girls and I were up in Cleveland for a family clambake. They both look so serious...yet so adorable!


The girls did great with their first out of Columbus trip! They slept the whole way there on Saturday, and the whole way home on Sunday. (Much to mama's relief!) They got to meet a lot of their great cousins, and experience their first clambake. It's crazy to think next year they'll probably be running around in the yard with all the other kids!

Here's a few other cute pictures!

My cousin Renie and daughter Jen with Kendall (fussy Kendall!)

Kate and Kylie!

I'm so happy the girls did well out of town. I was a little worried, but they slept pretty well (once we got them to sleep). It makes me happy that I know they can travel well since Kev and I are always on the go! Nothing beats a great weekend with the babies and family!

1 comment:

ethelmaepotter! said...

Love the serious picture! And how fantastic that they did well on the trip - they'll be old veterans by the time Disney rolls around!