Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm a little nuts...yes I am! (RE: One Born Every Minute)

So, I mentioned back when I was pregnant that we were approached about doing the show One Born Every Minute on Lifetime.  We filmed a pre-birth interview, Kendall and Kylie's birth was filmed, and we did an interview post birth in August.  My doctor is the head of OBGYN at Riverside Methodist Hospital, and has been able to view the episodes in advance.  I actually had an appointment a few weeks ago and when he walked in the room, he said "I was just watching you!"  According to him, we are going to be on Episode 6, and our story is great.  He said that everyone is going to love us, there is nothing embarrassing, and it turned out really well.  He thought for a sec about giving me a sneak peek...but said no.  Oh well!  I guess I will just see it when America does!

I found out last night that Season 2 will be premiering on November 29th!  I haven't mentioned anything since I wanted to know for sure...but we should be on sometime after the first of the year.

I am excited, nervous, and apprehensive about the whole thing.  I mean, who wouldn't want to give birth on national television (insert heavy sarcasm here!)    Regardless, I am excited to relive the best day of my life, and to share it with the world.  Wish us luck!


Mommy's little angels

A new family (and two new little stars) are born!

1 comment:

ethelmaepotter! said...

I can't get over how gorgeous you looked after giving birth. And how quickly you got your figure back. I still haven't gotten mine back, and it's been...let's see...27 years.

Please remind me before your episode airs!