Monday, January 31, 2011

23 Weeks!

Just a quick post today!  Here is my 23 week picture.  The belly is a lot clearer than the last picture I posted!


Here are some other funny pictures we took after my 23 week pic.  The dogs wanted to get involved as well...

Mullen wanted to get in on the preggo pic!

Kevin and Bono

 
 
Doesn't Bono look thrilled???


Even more thrilled :)


Mullen in mid-bark!


I had to get some cute pictures of the dogs in.  I'm sure their photo time is going to be quite limited in the future!  We already think that Bono is having some 'issues' with my pregnancy.  For the past couple months he has been destroying things around the house when we're not here.  Mostly it's just Kevin's office supplies. I've come home countless times to a lovely mess of shredded paper, notebooks, and pen confetti.  (Which yes, has resulted in many ink stains on our light tan carpet, and many runs of the carpet shampooer).

We decided to start putting him in his crate again last week after a particularly destructive session of "Shred the Office Supplies".  Thursday, Kevin put him in his crate and left for the day.  When he got home, both Bono and Mullen greeted him at the door.   He went downstairs and noticed the bottom latch on the side door of his crate was undone. Kevin thought he just forgot to check the latches on that door and Bono must have just pushed the door open enough that he could squeeze out.  So, on Friday, Kevin made sure that Bono was locked securely in his crate.  He tested both doors to make sure every lock was latched.  Well....when I got home at 4PM, who greeted me at the door????  Yes, that's right...Bono!   I went down and checked his crate to find that the top latch on the front of his crate was undone.  I have no idea how he managed to squeeze himself out of that door without hurting himself or breaking the crate.  He weighs 105 pounds!!  He just amazes me sometimes!  He is now known as Bondini around here! :)  We haven't put him in his crate since out of fear that he will hurt himself...

 
Don't let that innocent look fool you!



2 comments:

ethelmaepotter! said...

You don't suppose Mullen is "helping" Bono get out of the crate?

I think after carrying Bono around, the twins are going to feel like feathers in his arms! And those girls are looking great!

Marion said...

I was wondering if she was helping him. It wouldn't be surprised though...she's crafty like that! :)