Tuesday, January 25, 2011

More Scrapbooking!

Believe it or not, I have managed to squeeze in some scrapbooking time even with all the crazyness going on with the babies coming.  I finished the Disney scrapbooks from our trip in 2009.  (Yes...scrapbook(S))!  We took entirely too many pictures from that trip and I needed two scrapbooks to complete everything!  Here are some of my favorites:



My Bookshelf - The Disney Albums are at the top!

Close up of the albums

Chef Mickey's page

Anniversary Dinner page

World Showcase collage!

The World Showcase emblem is actually a picture we took of one of the trash cans!

I had to do a Monorail page for Kevin!

I love this dye-cut!  I got it from ScrapYourTrip.com.
I also finished a digital scrapbook from our Jamaica trip.  Here are some of the JPEGs of the pages I made.  They really turned out cute, and it's a super fast and easy way to make a great looking scrapbook!







I am about to start a scrapbook for 2009, 2010, and a baby one (that I can just plug pictures into.)  I am not sure how much time I'm going to have once the twins come.  Here's hoping I can really get cracking on these! :)

One last picture: me at 22 weeks! :)  The belly is definitely growing!!











3 comments:

Unknown said...

More beautiful than ever! :)

Marion said...

Aww....thanks BB! :)

ethelmaepotter! said...

You are the MASTER at scrapbooking, and you included my two favorite pictures - the palm fronds, and one of Kevin holding you up with the sunset in the background!

Post another pic of your bump - you're wearing black in front of a black background!