Sunday, March 27, 2011

Nursery!

Yes, we finally got the nursery finished last weekend!  It is absolutely adorable...and I have to give Kevin credit for the decorating.  We both picked out everything, but he thought he would surprise me by putting it all together (complete with a grand 'reveal'!)  He did an amazing job, and I think our two little girls are going to absolutely LOVE their adorable room!

BEFORE shots:


As you can see, we obviously have never done anything to this room! :)



Cleared out and ready for an overhaul!

AFTER shots:









Me and my first baby :)
 
Oh, how life is going to change for these two!

I can't wait until there are babies joining me here! :)

5 comments:

ethelmaepotter! said...

Oh, it's PERFECT!!!!!!!!

Truly fit for two little princesses!!!!!

Ariel and I looked at those same cribs - she LIKED them, I LOVED them, but it's not my baby...We ended up ordered a white more boxy style with a drawer at the bottom.

The two pinks are great together, and I love the warm glow the lamp gives off. Just think, you'll be soothing your little princesses to sleep in that glider in just a few weeks!

Hang in there - now that the nursery's done and you've had your showers, you're just playing the waiting game. Tick tock tick tock...

Marion said...

I know! Countdown is definitely on!

I actually ordered those cribs online. They got a really good safety rating from Consumer Reports, and did not break the bank...which is something we were definitely looking for having to purchase two at once!

I also ordered a Co-Sleeper / Bassinet for our bedroom (which we got in yesterday). I just want to be able to keep a close eye on them their first few months! :)

Val( Brazil) said...

Adorable!

do you have the names already?

oh...and yes...their lives will change but nothing comparable as yours! ;-)

Marion said...

Val-

Thank you!!! We actually have narrowed it down to three "sets" of names (so, 6 names total), but haven't decided on anything for sure yet.

Kevin has his favorite name combo and I have mine, but we want to wait until we see them to decide! :)

Val( Brazil) said...

very hard to decide,isn´t it?

you look great,btw! ;-)